Online sports retailer with strong partner

04.2016: SIGNA Retail, owner of Karstadt and other reail activities, is going to acquire a 60% stake in Outfitter Group from o5 Holding GmbH. The remaining 40% will be hold by the founder and CEO Ron Berger. Outfitter.de is a full service provider for team sports and corporate merchandising in Germany, being a leading multi-channel-seller in the sports segment.